The field of social work is ever-evolving. It requires utilising the most recent study and comprehending the effects of a new guideline. Join our comprehensive Social Work Studies Diploma programme right away to keep your licence current or get the additional training you need to care for an ageing population.
Participate in our extensive educational programmes by taking our online course in the comfort of your home or workplace. You will be able to expand your knowledge and abilities by learning about the people and community you serve. To advance their career, social workers must pursue continuous education. We offer the materials you need to continue your education and develop your professional capabilities. Do not waste your valuable time, and join now.
After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Learn about social work in general.
- Familiarise yourself with sociological and social work theory.
- Determine any problems you may encounter while working in a practice environment, then fix them.
- Be capable of carrying out social work more effectively when working with adults.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Some basic understanding of the English language and numeracy.
After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £29 or in PDF format at the cost of £19.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
This Social Work Studies Diploma programme helps students advance their careers and get ready for job prospects in the UK. You will learn the abilities required to perform your profession more effectively with this online Social Work Studies Diploma course. In the UK today, salaries for positions needing a comparable degree of knowledge range from £32,000 to £35,000 annually. It might be helpful for any position in a similar industry, such as:
- Clinical Social Worker.
- Case Worker.
- School Counsellor.
- Family Advocate.
- Behavioural Health Technician.
- Child Welfare Specialist.
- 1 year
- Course Certificate
- Number of Units9
- Number of Quizzes0
- 4 hours, 6 minutes Gift this course
|Module 01: An Overview of Social Work|
|An Overview of Social Work||00:19:00|
|Module 02: Social Work Basics|
|Social Work Basics||00:26:00|
|Module 03: Theories of Social Work and Sociology|
|Theories of Social Work and Sociology||00:38:00|
|Module 04: Casework Process and Teamwork|
|Casework Process and Teamwork||00:36:00|
|Module 05: Dimensions of Social Work / Models of Intervention|
|Dimensions of Social Work / Models of Intervention||00:48:00|
|Module 06: Practice Contexts and Application|
|Practice Contexts and Application||00:30:00|
|Module 07: Working with Adults|
|Working with Adults||00:29:00|
|Module 08: Principles of Conduct and Role as Social Care Worker|
|Principles of Conduct and Role as Social Care Worker||00:20:00|
|Assignment – Social Work Studies Diploma||00:00:00|
No Ratings found for this course.