When was the last time you had time for yourself and did the things you really liked without stressing? You may not remember that since the work pressure always hunts your mind. Managing work and family life could be difficult, but you can figure out how to manage your time efficiently. The Time Management Mastery course will demonstrate techniques to enhance your time management skills.
This valuable Time Management Mastery course illustrates how to avoid using maximum effort only to get minimal results. This course will help you make the work routine, teach you how to prioritise essential work and many more. After completing this course, you will also learn to set goals, allowing you to grow in your career.
So, whether you are a fresher or an expert who wants to balance work and personal life can sign up for this Time Management Mastery course and witness the success immediately.
After completing this Time Management Mastery course, learners will be able to:
- Learn how to evaluate the efficiency of your present working methods
- Gain knowledge of how to divide jobs into proper priorities and urgency
- Deepen your idea of how to stop putting off things that need to be done
- Develop the skills to accomplish your key objectives by learning how to make reasonable goals
- Grasp the techniques for developing work schedules that are effective and will aid your efforts
- Obtain knowledge of how to improve your working experience
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
This course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the subject. On successful completion, you will have the skills, confidence and practical knowledge to fast-track a successful career in relevant sectors. Professions in this field include
- Office Managers: £26,000 – £29,000 per annum
- Teaching Professionals: £19,000 – £29,000 per annum
- Personal Assistants & Secretaries: £38,000 per annum
- HR Professionals: £35,000 – £50,000 per annum
- Administrative Assistants: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum
- 1 year
- Course Certificate
- Number of Units6
- Number of Quizzes0
- 2 hours, 11 minutes Gift this course
|Module 01: Introduction to Environmental Awareness|
|Introduction to Environmental Awareness||00:09:00|
|Module 02 (Part 1): Workplace Pollution|
|Module 02 (Part 2): Carbon Footprint|
|Module 03: Environment Planning and Sustainability|
|Environment Planning and Sustainability||00:14:00|
|Environmental Awareness Training – Course Book||00:50:00|
|Environmental Awareness Training – Workbook||00:40:00|
No Ratings found for this course.